Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Top 50 of 2003

1. Dido - White Flag
2. Madonna - Hollywood
3. Mya - My Love Is Like…Wo
4. Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
5. Evanescence - Going Under
6. Hilary Duff - So Yesterday
7. Liz Phair - Why Can’t I?
8. Ashanti - Rain On Me
9. Kelly Clarkson - Low
10. Britney Spears featuring Madonna - Me Against The Music
11. Gloria Estefan -Wrapped
12. Beyonce feat. Sean Paul - Baby Boy
13. Christina Aguilera feat. Lil’ Kim - Can’t Hold Us Down
14. Michelle Branch - Breathe
15. Matchbox Twenty - Bright Lights
16. Thalia feat. Fat Joe - I Want You
17. Madonna - Nothing Fails
18. Sheryl Crow - The First Cut Is The Deepest
19. Mariah Carey - Bringin’ On The Heartbreak
20. Beyonce feat. Jay-Z - Crazy In Love
21. Sarah McLachlan - Fallen
22. Mandy Moore - Have A Little Faith In Me
23. Jennifer Lopez - Baby I Love U!
24. Jessica Simpson - Sweetest Sin
25. Christina Aguilera - The Voice Within
26. Shania Twain - She’s Not Just A Pretty Face
27. Ruben Studdard - Flying Without Wings
28. No Doubt - It’s My Life
29. Fabolous feat. Tamia - Into You
30. Monica - So Gone
31. Beyonce, Missy Elliott, MC Lyte & Free = Fighting Temptation
32. Lisa Marie Presley - Sinking In
33. Celine Dion - Have You Ever Been In Love
34. Ashanti - Rock Wit U (Awww Baby)
35. Mya - Fallen
36. Madonna - Love Profusion
37. Monica - Knock Knock
38. Beyonce - Me, Myself, & I
39. Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now?
40. Santana feat. Alex Band - Why Don’t You & I
41. Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is
42. Play - I Must Not Chase The Boys
43. Pink feat. William Orbit - Feel Good Time
44. Willa Ford feat. May - A Toast To Men
45. Alicia Keys - You Don’t Know My Name
46. Madonna, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, & Missy Elliott - Like A Virgin/Hollywood Medley (Live At MTV VMAs 2003)
47. Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent
48. Jessica Simpson - With You
49. Stacie Orrico - (There’s Gotta Be) More To Life
50. Evanescence - My Immortal

No comments:

Post a Comment