Sunday, December 30, 2012

Jessica's Top 10 Albums Of 2012

[image]
10. Lacuna Coil - Dark Adrenaline
Highlights: My Spirit, Losing My Religion, End Of Time, Against You

[image]
9. Vicci Martinez - Vicci
Highlights: Come Along, Run Run Run, Stop Pretending, Out Of Control

[image]
8. Green Day - Uno
Highlights: Let Yourself Go, Carpe Diem, Oh Love, Kill The DJ

[image]
7. Christina Aguilera - Lotus
Highlights: Let There Be Love, Your Body, Cease Fire, Army Of Me, Blank Page

[image]
6. Alanis Morissette - Havoc And Bright Lights
Highlights: Guardian, Receive, Woman Down, 'Til You, Lens

[image]
5. Heart - Fanatic
Highlights: Mashallah, Walkin' Good, Dear Old America, Skin And Bones, Rock Deep (Vancouver)

[image]
4. Doro - Raise Your Fist
Highlights: Hero, Coldhearted Lover, Engel, Revenge

[image]
3. Garbage - Not Your Kind Of People
Highlights: Blood For Poppies, Automatic Systematic Habit, Control, I Hate Love, Battle In Me

[image]
2. Rush - Clockwork Angels
Highlights: Caravan, BU2B, Clockwork Angels, Seven Cities Of Gold, The Wreckers, Headlong Flight, The Garden

[image]
1. Lita Ford - Living Like A Runaway
Highlights: I legitimately cannot limit my highlights to a few tracks. The whole album from start to finish is PHENOMENAL and I am not just saying that because Lita is my favorite! This is my favorite album that has been released since Hole's Celebrity Skin from 1998, and a lot of great stuff has come out since 1998 so that is saying A LOT. I may even go as far saying that this could be her best album. Seriously, if you are a fan of rock music, check this album out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment